design services

The way humans interact with the web and design content is forever expanding and evolving. When you are seeking information the first point of contact is usually the internet. Most people will grab their phone and enter a quick google search or look up a brand on Instagram. Accessibility is right at our finger tips. Although only 60% of Australian Businesses actually have a website. Leaving 40% (nearly half) of businesses with out one.

WHAT CAN LAIIKA DO TO HELP?

  • Work with clients to bring their brand visions to life
  • Create websites that are easy to navigate and focus on the end users experience
  • Design branding packages, web illustrations, social media content and more!!!

branding design

A good logo design is the basis of any business. With additional branding see your business come to life as a whole package.

website design

Creating websites that are easy to navigate with a strong brand identity to keep customers coming back for more.

custom design

Working with clients to create custom designs such as illustrations, invitations & social media content for business or personal use.

LAIIKA THE LABEL WANTS TO WORK WITH YOU!

If you are serious about working with Laiika the Label download the service info Package & Pricing guide below.

This document includes pricing and all the extra information you need to get your design journey started.